reappropriate

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Guess Who's Back

*enter beat* uh-uh guess who's back... back again... Jenni's back... tell a friend... Lame, I know. But I pretty much did this dance when reappropriate came back online. Sorry to everyone who was treated to an "unavailable" page when visiting this site last week or who tried to email me over the past week to find out what was wrong (I lost my access to my reappropriate email address when this happened, and none of you guys have my other ones). Hope I didn't lose too many of y'all... Doteasy put me in suspended animation awaiting my money order for the coming year, and it took USPS far too long to get it to their office. But now I'm back. Party hearty, y'all!! There are a gazillion things to blog about.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Eric said...

Welcome back. I can't wait to read a gazillion posts :-)

7/18/2006 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous gatamala said...

I got concerned there...don't do that again ;)

7/18/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger kfluff said...

whew! good to see you back! I was going to send out the search party.

7/18/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hahaha, thanks guys!! i was getting pretty uptight also, since I thought the money order might've gotten lost in the post and I didn't have enough to pay for the upgrade a second time.

7/18/2006 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger RachelsTavern said...

I was worried you may have lost your domain forever. Whew!!! I'm glad you are back!!

7/18/2006 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh, and eric -- well, maybe not a *gazillion*, but it's been SO painful to have things to want to say and nowhere to write them. I've been filing topics for five days and I'm going to be slowly pulling them out over the next week and writing about them...

So expect more spamming of this blog than usual. ^_^

7/18/2006 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Rachel :) I still had the domain name but Doteasy was not going to let me stay online with an outstanding balance. They were very patient though -- they let me keep the site up an extra week past my due date while we tried to sort out payment problems... it was only in this last week that they understandably shut me down temporarily.

My hold on the domain name doesn't expire until January. :)

7/18/2006 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous philly jay said...

Dear God....who did you learn to freestyle from?Vanilla Ice :)???

7/18/2006 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

*hangs head in shame*

7/19/2006 02:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home