reappropriate

Monday, June 26, 2006

Cerebrogenesis (1)

Because features are fun and they make you blog regularly, I decided to start a new feature at this blog. Okay, I lie. I've been tossing this idea around because I always find really great posts over the week, which are cool enough to recommend, but I'm not worthy enough to comment on. So, instead of making a new post in which I half-heartedly try to come up with witty titles and a couple sentences of reasoned analysis, every Monday, I will post a new installment of Cerebrogenesis, a small list (10 maximum, to protect the sanctity of my offline time) of recommended posts and articles, with maybe some reactions on them. This is my laziness, manifest. Why "Cerebrogenesis"? It literally means "birth and development of the brain" and because I couldn't think of something witty that had to do with the word "reappropriate". Why Monday? 'Cuz that'll let me spend the weekend doing it. And without further ado:

3 Comments:

Blogger kalinara said...

Oh, wow! Thanks for the link, that's very flattering!

6/27/2006 06:42:00 AM  
Blogger Bitch | Lab said...

Hey Jen,

thanks -- for linking but more for the rationale behind this feature, the word. Made me laugh because it's so true about encountering great posts that tjust make you think and how empty it feels to come up with something to say when it's made you think so much that you're not sure what to say yet, but you really just want to share.

6/27/2006 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

you're welcome, kalinara!

lol! glad you enjoyed the word, bitch|lab -- i'm not sure how often the word is used in science circles but it cracked me up when i thought of it :)

6/27/2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home