reappropriate

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A New Addition

Last night, I got a kitty! A friend of mine here bought two kittens a couple of weeks ago, and she felt her female cat, originally named Zoey (sp?) from the Sluggy Freelance comic, wasn't getting along with her other kitty, Torg. So, last night, she wanted to know if I would be willing to adopt Zoey since I was planning on getting a cat within the next couple of weeks. I said why not, so I took the kitty home, and renamed her Persephone. She is the cutest kitty ever. Here is a picture of her, although I know you can't see much... that was the only picture she was willing to even remotely hold still for two seconds for.

She's striped and spotted, and she has little black tufts on her ears. And she's incredibly sweet -- I really don't understand why her former owners thought she was aloof, she's been nothing but demanding of my attention all night and this morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kaede said...

With some animals, you just gotta have the knack. You obviously have the knack :)

Congrats on the new kitty....good luck and may you have many happy years with her....

9/07/2005 04:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Loren Javier said...

Awww...congrats on the kitty. I have two dogs and find that pets enrich our lives in so many ways. Enjoy!

9/07/2005 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger nykol said...

super cute! cats are awesome - i have 2!

9/07/2005 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger Karlos said...

I think your new cat and maxShade's new dog will have to have a cute-off ...Britney/Justin style.

9/08/2005 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home