reappropriate

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cuteness Redux

I love this woman. Please check out Solitaire Redux, 2.0 for some great insightful posts written by a sweet, kick-ass and, best of all, Canadian chica! Of course, these cute cartoons of electroman and I have nothing to do with this endorsement. I've been reading Solitaire's blog for awhile now, and she's incredible. So please, check her out! And these pictures! I can't get enough of them... I've never looked so damn hot in my life! Awwwwwww..........!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger solitaire said...

(laughs) I love Yahoo avatars. I have so much fun with them.
So when I wanted to highlight a few blogs I make some pictures. As the Jamaican side of me says: "I'm a tief!" Yahoo's gonna hunt me down and bust my kneecaps!

But I had to say something...I'm so impressed by the both of y'all. And I'm not easily impressed (this journalism gig will jade you quickly).

Yay! Thanks for the shout, girl. You didn't have to do that! :o)

9/06/2005 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home