reappropriate

Friday, August 05, 2005

on the road again...

a day later than expected (there was simply too much cleaning that needed to be done), I'm now on the outward towards Chicago to visit Max. Moving out of here within an hour. There are still things scattered all over the floors, my glutes are killing me from all the scrubbing, and my fingers are rough and numb. This computer is the last thing to get packed up and moved. There's been so many things happening in the world and I wish I had had the time to blog about them. Well, catch you guys on the flip side!!

5 Comments:

Blogger nykol said...

you're passing through chicago - cool. if you have time, and that's a big IF, i'm sure - drop a line so that we could meet up.

8/05/2005 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous jose said...

Wish I saw you before you went farther away. Miss your entries. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on a couple things. Good luck on your journey!

8/05/2005 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Good luck on the roads, guys :) Don't let James fly into any road rage...we don't need this.

Give me a holler sometimes to let me know how y'all are doing.

8/06/2005 07:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hey chesire, sorry we couldn't stop by. Didn't get this message until too late!

8/09/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20161221
uggs outlet
canada goose
ugg boots outlet
prada outlet
san antonio spurs jerseys
the north face
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
mont blanc pens
uggs australia

12/20/2016 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home