reappropriate

Monday, August 01, 2005

Goodbye, Lab!

So, I'm about done here, at work. Here are some pictures of my home away from home, these last two years. This is my desk (a little blurry because my hand shook a little when I took the picture). That's my eMac and the state my desk is usually in (papers everywhere). You can just see my work mascot, Charles P. Bear, a stuffed Cornell bear who's sitting on the other side of the computer. That's his little brown ear over in the corner, by the blue lamp. And this is the lab part of the lab, which I usually have my back to. This is where I did all my research and made evil eyes at the undergrads. Ahhh, good times. Sadly, I think I really will miss this place. It was sitting in this lab that I decided to pursue a PhD in research...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home