reappropriate

Monday, July 18, 2005

Showing Off Just a Little...

I just finished inputting the information for the new course website for Entomology's intro level course. The site's basically ready to go except for some minor information to add. I'm very happy with the way this design turned out, so I thought I'd share. Click to view the site Yeah, I know it's not valid XHTML, as AB was quick to point out when I showed it to him. Ah, well. It's still pretty, with the giant katydid threatening to take over the world!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kaede said...

That layout rox my sox. Ever since you showed me an earlier version (?) of it and we worked out just what kind of bug that was *grins* G. loves it (still) hehehehe and is getting over his fear of spiders. It's a good thing, since we seem to be inundated with them at the moment (tagetia gigantes anyone? *icks*).

Greath work, Jenn.

7/18/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Kaede said...

-.- ^Great...not greath....(sorry, I'll go to bed now..)

7/18/2005 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol! thank you! yeah, i haven't changed much since that earlier version, layout-wise. but it seems to adapt nicely to content!

7/19/2005 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Once again, you stun. You need to redesign my school's website. seriously. It blows.

7/19/2005 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home