reappropriate

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Some minor updates...

I found out how to modify the favourites icon in Microsoft Internet Explorer, but for some reason, customized icons aren't showing up in my IE browser. (It shows up in the nav bar instead of the default blue 'e' next to the URL of the page). However, my new customized favourite icon does show up in Firefox, although I found out the rest of my design looks like crap in Firefox. Ah, well, if you can see my new customized icon, what do you think? I also updated my about page with an extensive FAQ that's a little more descriptive of me and who I am. Check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger phillyjay said...

I like the icon.The only way I could describe it is...cute I guess.

4/09/2005 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks!

4/09/2005 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20161221
jordans
true religion jeans
tory burch handbags
cheap jordans
fitflops
coach outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
polo ralph lauren

12/20/2016 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home