reappropriate

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

pedestrians beware, part 3

It's official -- after 6 years of being on-and-off a learner's permit, today I finally received a driver's license, a country and a state removed from where I first ever took a learner's permit written test. I got my NY temporary license this morning. I performed my road test flawlessly despite gut-wrenching nerves, a cold, and fifteen minutes thinking I might get the more hard-ass examiner with the handlebar moustache like Yosemite Sam. I ended up getting the more easy-going guy, and other than going a little sharply into my parallel park (which he didn't hold against me since I straightened up without issues), no mistakes were made. So, booyah. I didn't beat electroman's time, but I'm still pretty proud of myself!

2 Comments:

Anonymous unfurling said...

so do you actually have a car? I think from reading this that you're a student, so I guess not.

4/26/2005 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

nah, i don't have a car yet. it's on my list of things to get within the next six months though.

4/27/2005 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home